Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

Little Announcement: St Nicholas' Day

source: http://www.business-cloud.de
Hello everyone! =)

The reason I'm writing this entry is a small announcement. I did a bit of brainstorming and instead of telling you about Santa Clause costumes and so on, I just want to show you a small DIY tutorial. Unfortunately I did not have any chance to hop into a fabric shop last week, so I will try to do so tomorrow. I want to show you how to make Christmas socks for sweets and little presents. So make sure to stay tuned! ;)

As you may have noticed: today is 2th December. The first advent. Are you already in Christmas mood? Sadly I am not. Some friends on Twitter tweet about their stays at Christmas markets, the first snow and Christmas songs on the radio. Until now I have not experienced any of these this year. Sure - there is sooo much time left until Christmas, but I'm a bit scared I might miss Christmas mood again this year.

Time to prepare a couple of plans to prevent this:
- baking Christmas cookies with a dear friend while listening to Rolf Zuckowski
(Okay - that was a bit embarassing... but honestly: there can't be Christmas without Rolf. Have to listen to his Christmas songs every year again and again. I still own two CDs. Is there somebody out there who knows him? And listen to his songs during Christmas time just like me? In case you don't know about whom I talking, click this link ;D)
- Christmas market! Eat and drink a lot of the good there: candied almonds, hot wine punch and so on
- Christmas themed movies (Christmas Vacation, Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noël, Home Alone, ...)

Do you have an recipe to get into Christmas mood? Please tell me! ♥


Love,
J.






2 Kommentare:

  1. i got an idea to get into christmas mood. ;)

    make some hot choclate with whipped cream, watch the last unicorn, while you are wrapped in your fluffiest blanket and turn down the lights and inflame some candles.

    oh...maybe some incense sticks, with christmas smell can help too...!

    maybe that works. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich höre jedes Jahr Rolf Zuckowski.
    (Und das nicht nur weil ich im Kindergarten arbeite...)

    *HUST*

    AntwortenLöschen